Tuesday, March 22, 2011

DIY Zipper Studded Leather Jacket

I know a lot of us don't have extra leather/pleather jackets just hanging around in our closets, but if you happen to come across one at a thrift store that's inexpensive, grab it!

I'm personally not very good at machine sewing zippers. I really need more practice. As soon as I get it down, I know i will do this to something I have!

Honestly, I have no idea on how you would sew the arms with zippers. But if you can figure it out and explain it, props to you. please pass it on to me :)

If your'e going to stud the arm sleeves, make sure you slit the sleeves and sew the zipper in first :)

I'd personally stud the awesome oversized collar of this jacket!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Us

Total Pageviews

About Me

My photo
Follow me on twitter! @KelseyLenae