Tuesday, March 22, 2011

DIY Headphone Laced Shoes/Boots

Okay so I know I already used this image for a previous DIY  (the post before this actually), but i just noticed that the boots are laced with what appears to be metallic headphones.  Those seem mighty expensive but here's a better idea.

We all have prolly gone through at least 3 pairs of headphones. First the ones that came with the iPod get ruined. Then you start going through the $9.99 jelly colored pairs from wal-mart. Those come in FANTASTIC COLORS btw. What do you do with those when they break? Throw them away? NO!

Lace up those boots or shoes that need a little spicing up with some headphones! Using neon colors against white would look really awesome.

& If you crave that metallic look, you could always spray paint your headphones? I'm not sure how that would work out, but it's worth a shot, right?


1 comment:

About Us

Total Pageviews

About Me

My photo
Follow me on twitter! @KelseyLenae